Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coming to terms with Childhood fears!

















I am very pleased to announce that I am no longer afraid of the hulk nor am I jumping behind the sofa when i see the incredible hulk morph into the green hulk of anger.
I grew up along with millions of kids watching with a tranquillized glare as Dr. David Banner ( Bill Bixby) warns the aggressor to not make him angry, but no they would ever never listen, they learn t the hard way!


It was a great pleasure to have the opportunity to meet with Lou Ferrigno, the incredible hulk. I went straight over to him and asked him for a photo. Its surprised me as i normally would leave people alone and not bother them. I am tall but he was bigger so I asked him who had bigger hands, conscious not to get him angry though! Who do you think has bigger hands, let me know







No comments: